Welcome to yb Modern Medical Knowledge Search
Data being updated by ybrao-a-donkey. Note: ybrao-a-donkey is not a Medical Doctor. This Search page is NOT intended to be any sort of medical consultation. The search results here, knowledge gained here are NOT substitutes for Consulting a Medical Doctor with Appropriate Qualifications and Registrations.
While every effort is made to provide correct and latest data, no liability or responsibility, whatsoever, can be accepted for errors which may take place. This is a precondition, for using this Search Page.
showing results for something
7338 1. adjuvant : something added to a vaccine to make it work better
2. adverse event : something bad that happens, bad reaction, unexpected or unwanted effects
3. allergen : something like pollen that causes body to react by sneezing or forming a rash; something that causes an allergic reaction
4. allergic : body’s reaction to something, like pollen, resulting in sneezing, sniffling, a rash, etc.
5. antigen : germ, bacteria, virus, poison, something in your body that your body tries to fight off, something that helps your body fight disease
6. anti-inflammatory : a drug to reduce swelling, something that reduces swelling and pain, aspirin, cortisone, a drug that brings down swelling; drug that prevents swelling
7. capacity : size, amount something holds, ability, space, number open
8. : chronic health condition: constant health problem, something that effects your health for a long period of time
9. dilator: something used to make something become larger, wider, or bigger
10. efficacy rate: how well something works
11. environmental control: removing harmful things from your home and work; doing something to improve space you live in and air you breathe
12. high risk: dangerous, good chance something will happen
13. immune globulin: something in your blood that helps fight disease
14. impaired : not normal/something is wrong
15. infectious agent: virus, germs, something that makes you sick, disease, flu, parasite
16. infectious: something that can spread disease
17. pending: coming, until, waiting on something or someone
18. recipient: person who gets something
19. schedule: plan, planning a time to do something
20. teratogenic: something that can hurt your baby before he is born